Nutritionist & Dietician
Nutrition and diet affect every part of our lives so it’s vital that appropriate care is given to patients who are experiencing nutrition-related issues.
Effective nutrition absorption can remedy a whole host of symptoms, such as fatigue, headaches and insomnia.
Issues we work with:
- Weight loss
- Pre/during/post pregnancy meal plans as well as during lactation
- Childhood nutrition (overweight , underweight, picky eaters, solid food introduction meal plans, lunch box ideas)
- Food intolerance
- Diabetes (type 1, type 2, gestational)
- Nutrition for PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Gastrointestinal & digestive disorders such as Crohns disease, IBS, Celiac disease
- Therapeutic diets for chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, kidney issues, liver problems and hypertension
We will take into account your current lifestyle, eating habits, body composition and food preferences before devising a suitable plan, and is also able to offer body composition analysis. We can advise you on non-surgical re-shaping & slimming, innovative blood tests for weight management and customise individual diet plans to help you achieve your goals.
If required, we can also work with you and provide the following tests before advising a suitable nutrition plan:
- DNA diet test
- Hormonal test
- Micronutrient testing
- Food intolerance test
By taking swift action and assessing your nutritional needs and deficiencies, we can help to identify dietary imbalances which could be impacting your health.
If you’re unable to absorb certain nutrients, you could experience additional medical problems. For patients with stomach or digestive conditions, nutritional issues can worsen their health. If you have undiagnosed Crohn’s disease, you may be experiencing worsening symptoms because of your diet.
We can help you identify any nutritional issues you may be experiencing and confirm whether or not they could be linked to any other illnesses or conditions.
By ensuring you get the right nutritional support, we can help to eradicate unwanted symptoms and boost your health.
Book A Consultation