Hollywood Smile Makeover
Transform your teeth and your appearance with a Hollywood Smile Makeover.
A Hollywood Smile Makeover uses a range of treatments to give you a pearly white, perfectly aligned smile.
Your dentist will work with you to create a bespoke treatment plan that can include:
- Veneers or lumineers
- Aesthetic bonding
- Dental implants
- Teeth whitening
- Teeth straightening
Top reasons to get a Hollywood Smile Makeover:
- Customised smile design that looks natural & suits your face
- Inclusive treatment plan to resolve numerous issues at once
- Each tooth is specially designed and given individual attention
- Can be completed within just a couple of appointments
- Veneers can last 10-15 years, making it a long-term investment in your smile!
A Hollywood Smile Makeover can be used if:
- Your teeth are yellow, stained or discoloured
- Your teeth are chipped or broken
- You have gaps between your teeth
- Your teeth are uneven or worn down
- You have a gummy smile
- You have missing teeth
- Consultation with our dentist to discuss your concerns and desired result
- Clinical assessment of your teeth using x-rays and photos (as required)
- Digital smile design may be created to give you a preview of what your final smile will look like
- Once approved, treatments start to bring your new smile to life!
We recognise that each patient is unique and there’s no one-size-fits-all. When it comes to Hollywood Smile Makeovers, we take the time to listen to your concerns so that we can work together to determine which treatment is right for you.
- BDS, PGCert (Dist) GDC License no. 210369Aesthetic & General Dentist
An accomplished British dentist, Dr Neha Rathod graduated from The University of Birmingham in 2011. Upon completion of her training Dr Rathod initially spent time in the hospital environment, completing an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery placement at Northwick Park Hospital,...
- BDSAesthetic & General Dentist
Dr. Safiah Yousef is a British dentist qualified in the UAE. She graduated from the University of Sharjah in 2017 and trained in the University Dental Hospital Sharjah. She has experience in restorative, endodontic and surgical treatments for patients of...