A faster approach than traditional therapy…
Online Rapid Transformational Therapy Program
Special offer ends on 31st May 2020
What is Rapid Transformational Therapy™
RTT is a pioneering form of therapy that is based on neuroscience, and promotes lasting change in 1-3 sessions. It combines the most effective techniques from NLP, CBT, hypnotherapy and psychotherapy, to help people transform their lives permanently. RTT is like a surgery of the mind, its laser focused, deep and long lasting.
RTT® is endorsed by the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, the National and International Council of Psychotherapists, the American Board of Hypnotherapy, the International Association of Complementary Therapists, the General Hypnotherapy Register, plus the International Institute of Complementary Therapies.
Why Choose RTT®?
- Rapid Transformational Therapy® (RTT®) is a pioneering therapy based on neuroscience, that offers fast, effective results by combining the most beneficial principles of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP and CBT.
- RTT® delivers extraordinary, permanent change from physical, emotional and psychological pain by reframing our core beliefs, values, habits and emotions that are deep in the subconscious.
- By rapidly rewiring the neural pathways of the brain, RTT® replaces our out-dated belief systems and negative patterns of behaviour. New life-affirming beliefs are formed and the healing process begins.
What Rapid Transformational Therapy™ can help with:
Anxiety and Panic Attacks
Fears and Phobias
Stress and Burnout
Low Self Esteem and Lack of Confidence
Young People’s Mental Health Support
What you can expect after doing RTT
Through RTT, you receive a transformation in a chosen aspect of yourself in as little as 28 days and this is the key. For example, if you come in with daily panic attacks, you can expect to be free of them in 1-3 RTT sessions. This is applicable for any issue listed on the list of specializations. However, this is not a magic pill, we can facilitate them to change aspects of themselves, but it is teamwork; you must be willing to do your part by following the tools and listening to the recording provided post the RTT session daily.
Once you successfully complete the RTT program, you will have the peace of mind you looking for, because you’ll know exactly what created the issue in your life. Receiving this understanding and awareness is highly valuable as once you know what held you back you can choose to not let it affect you moving forward.
Rapid Transformational Therapy™ Program
When you take up an Online Rapid Transformational Therapy™ package with us, you will start your journey with our Rapid Transformational Therapy™ practitioner, Priyanka Ghaghda, who is a graduate of New Your University and an expert at facilitating mental health transformations in as little as 28 days.
The package includes:
- The session starts with relaxation, deep breathing. The practitioner will have you move your eyes in a specific manner in conjunction with your breath to induce the alpha brain waves. The hypnosis process is initiated and they then use further deepening exercises to make you recognize they are suggestible, ensure you are completely relaxed and to confirm the doorway to their subconscious is open.
- Regression: We go to a few scenes from your past that will give us more clarity on why the issue exists in your life.
- Reframe: We change the meaning you attach to the scenes, change your feelings and emotions about it. I use a variety of tools to do this.
- Transformation: Once we’ve addressed what was holding you back, processed trauma, we finally instill thoughts feelings and emotions in line with the outcome you would like to achieve. A lot of positive, exciting and empowering language is used. This is when we record the 20 minute audio for you.
ABOUT PRIYANKA GHAGHDA
Priyanka Ghaghda, is a certified Rapid Transformational Therapy™ Practitioner, endorsed by the UK’s No. 1 Therapist, Marisa Peer. Graduating from New York University, Priyanka is an expert at facilitating emotional empowerment for people in all areas of their life.
Lasting change should not require years of talk therapy and so Priyanka delivers Rapid Transformation Programs that facilitate mental health transformations in as little as 28 days.
Some of her areas of expertise include giving people freedom from anxiety, depression, workplace burnout, addictions, low-self esteem and eating disorders.
She has successfully worked with patients in the UK, US and UAE to help them overcome mental health concerns in just one to three sessions. Priyanka is committed to providing a safe space for clients to release emotional trauma and skilfully install new, powerful beliefs in their subconscious.