Should I visit a gynaecologist if I am not sexually active?

Gynaecological issues can affect women regardless of whether they’re sexually active or not. If you are experiencing any symptoms, such as pain in the genital area or abdomen, irregular bleeding, absent periods or excessive pain during your menstrual cycle, you should consider seeing a gynaecologist for an assessment.

Articles You Might Like

Subscribe to blog via email

Signup now to receive our monthly blog

Book An Appointment

Please provide your details below and member of our team will be in touch shortly

Google Rating